Impact Drill Schlagbohrmaschine Perceuse percussion ...· Impact Drill Schlagbohrmaschine Perceuse
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Impact Drill Schlagbohrmaschine Perceuse percussion ...· Impact Drill Schlagbohrmaschine Perceuse
Impact DrillSchlagbohrmaschinePerceuse percussionTrapano a percussioneKlop-boormachineTaladro de percusinBerbequim com percusso
Read through carefully and understand these instructions before use.Diese Anleitung vor Benutzung des Werkzeugs sorgfltig durchlesen und verstehen.Lire soigneusement et bien assimiler ces instructions avant usage.Prima delluso leggere attentamente e comprendere queste istruzioni.Deze gebruiksaanwijzing s.v.p. voor gebruik zorgvuldig doorlezen.Leer cuidadosamente y comprender estas instrucciones antes del uso.Antes de usar, leia com cuidado para assimilar estas instrues. .
Handling instructionsBedienungsanleitungMode demploiIstruzioni per lusoGebruiksaanwijzingInstrucciones de manejoInstrues de uso
Nederlands Espaol Portugus
English Deutsch Franais Italiano
Drill chuck Bohrfutter Mandrin Mandrino trapano
Chuck wrench Futterschlssel Cl de serrage Chiave mandrino
Tighten Anziehen Serrer Stringere
Loosen Lsen Desserrer Allentare
Sleeve Manschette Manchon Collare
Ring Ring Anneau Anello
Side handle Seitengriff Poigne latrale Maniglia laterale
Switch trigger Abzugschalter Gchette Grilletto interruttore
Push button Druckknopf Bouton poussoir Pulsante
R mark Markierung R Repre R Segno RL mark Markierung L Repre L Segno LDepth gauge Tiefenlehre Jauge de profondeur Calibro di profondit
Change lever Umschalthebel Levier de changement Leva di cambiamento
Impact Schlagbohre Percussion Impatto
Rotation Bohren Rotation Rotazione
Hook (A) Haken (A) Crochet (A) Gancio (A)
Speed control dial Drehzahlskala Molette de commande Comando di velocitde la vitesse
High speed Hohe Drehzahl Vitesse leve Alta velocit
Low speed Niedrige Drehzahl Petite vitesse Bassa velocit
Stopper Stopper Bute Fermo
Zijhendel Asa lateral
Trekkerschakelaar Interruptor de gatillo
Drukknop Botn pulsador
R merkteken Marca RL merkteken Marca L
Dieptemeter Calibrador deprofundidad
Wisselhendel Palanca de cambio
Haak (A) Herramienta (A)
Toerentalregeling Dial de control develocidad
Hoog toerental Alta velocidad
Laag toerental Baja velocidad
Chave do mandril
Interruptor de gatilho
Marca R R Marca L L
Gancho (A) & ()
Dial de controle de #velocidade #
Baixa rotao #
GENERAL OPERATIONAL PRECAUTIONS
WARNING! When using electric tools, basic safetyprecautions should always be followed to reduce therisk of fire, electric shock and personal injury, includingthe following.Read all these instructions before operating this productand save these instructions.For safe operations:1. Keep work area clean. Cluttered areas and benches
invite injuries.2. Consider work area environment. Do not expose
power tools to rain. Do not use power tools indamp or wet locations. Keep work area well lit.Do not use power tools where there is risk to causefire or explosion.
3. Guard against electric shock. Avoid body contactwith earthed or grounded surfaces. (e.g. pipes,radiators, ranges, refrigerators).
4. Keep children and infirm persons away. Do not letvisitors touch the tool or extension cord. All visitorsshould be kept away from work area.
5. Store idle tools. When not in use, tools should bestored in a dry, high or locked up place, out of reachof children and infirm persons.
6. Do not force the tool. It will do the job better andsafer at the rate for which it was intended.
7. Use the right tool. Do not force small tools orattachments to do the job of a heavy duty tool. Donot use tools for purposes not intended; for example,do not use circular saw to cut tree limbs or logs.
8. Dress properly. Do not wear loose clothing orjewelry, they can be caught in moving parts. Rubbergloves and non-skid footwear are recommendedwhen working outdoors. Wear protecting haircovering to contain long hair.
9. Use eye protection. Also use face or dust mask ifthe cutting operation is dusty.
10. Connect dust extraction equipment.If devices are provided for the connection of dustextraction and collection facilities ensure these areconnected and properly used.
11. Do not abuse the cord. Never carry the tool by thecord or yank it to disconnect it from the receptacle.Keep the cord away from heat, oil and sharp edges.
12. Secure work. Use clamps or a vise to hold the work.It is safer than using your hand and it frees bothhands to operate tool.
13. Do not overreach. Keep proper footing and balanceat all times.
14. Maintain tools with care. Keep cutting tools sharpand clean for better and safer performance. Followinstructions for lubrication and changingaccessories. Inspect tool cords periodically and ifdamaged, have it repaired by authorized servicecenter. Inspect extension cords periodically andreplace, if damaged. Keep handles dry, clean, andfree from oil and grease.
15. Disconnect tools. When not in use, before servicing,and when changing accessories such as blades,bits and cutters.
16. Remove adjusting keys and wrenches. Form thehabit of checking to see that keys and adjustingwrenches are removed from the tool before turningit on.
17. Avoid unintentional starting. Do not carry a plugged-in tool with a finger on the switch. Ensure switch isoff when plugging in.
18. Use outdoor extension leads. When tool is usedoutdoors, use only extension cords intended foroutdoor use.
19. Stay alert. Watch what you are doing. Use commonsense. Do not operate tool when you are tired.
20. Check damaged parts. Before further use of thetool, a guard or other part that is damaged shouldbe carefully checked to determine that it will operateproperly and perform its intended function. Checkfor alignment of moving parts, free running ofmoving parts, breakage of parts, mounting and anyother conditions that may affect its operation. Aguard or other part that is damaged should beproperly repaired or replaced by an authorizedservice center unless otherwise indicated in thishandling instructions. Have defective switchesreplaced by an authorized service center. Do notuse the tool if the switch does not turn it on and off.
21. WarningThe use of any accessory or attachment, other thanthose recommended in this handling instructions,may present a risk of personal injury.
22. Have your tool repaired by a qualified person.This electric tool is in accordance with the relevantsafety requirements. Repairs should only be carriedout by qualified persons using original spare parts.Otherwise this may result in considerable dangerto the user.
PRECAUTIONS ON USING IMPACT DRILL
1. Before drilling into walls, ceilings or floors, ensurethat there are no concealed power cables inside.
2. When boring concrete or similar hard materials inIMPACT mode, push the R-side of the push button.(Fig. 10)
4. Selecting the appropriate drill bit When boring concrete or stone
Use the drill bits specified in the Optional Accessories. When boring metal or plastic
Use an ordinary metalworking drill bit. When boring wood
Use an ordinary woodworking drill bit.However, when drilling 6.5 mm or smaller holes, usea metalworking drill bit.
5. Mounting and dismounting of the bit.
For Drill chuck with chuck wrench (Fig. 1)
(1) Open the chuck jaws, and insert the bit into thechuck.
(2) Place the chuck wrench in each of the three holesin the chuck, and turn it in the clockwise direction(viewed from the front side). Tighten securely.
(3) To remove the bit, place the chuck wrench into oneof the holes in the chuck and turn it in thecounterclockwise direction.
For keyless chuck (Fig. 2)
(1) Open the chuck jaws, and insert the bit into thechuck.To open the chuck jaws, hold the ring while turningthe sleeve in the counterclockwise direction (viewedfrom the front side).
(2) Firmly grasp the ring and turn the sleeve in theclockwise direction. Tighten securely.
(3) To remove the bit, firmly grasp the ring and turn thesleeve in the counterclockwise direction.
(4) When the sleeve does not become loose any further,fix the side handle to retaining ring, hold side handlefirmly, then turn the sleeve to loosen by hand. (Fig. 3)
6. Check the rotational direction (Fig. 4)The bit rotates clockwise (viewed from the rear side)by pushing the R-side of the push button.The L-side of the push button is pushed to turn the bitcounterclockwise.(The L and R marks are provided on the body.)CAUTIONAlways use the impact drill with clockwise rotation,when using it as an impact drill.
Voltage (by areas)* (110V, 220V, 230V, 240V)Po