History Of Pi
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of History Of Pi
- 1. A History of By: Petr Beckmann Presentation By: Vlad Ivankine
- 2. The Value
- ten cubits from rim to rim and five cubits high. It took a line of thirty cubits to measure around
- 3 1/7 =3.14285714
- 3 1/8 = 3.12500
- 3. The Great Minds
- Aristotle, Ptolemy, Hippocrates, Euclid, Archimedes, Galileo Galilei, Pascal
- 4. Discovery was in their blood! Euler and Newton made some of the greatest advancements in studying Pi. And in their free time too!
- 5. The Work Digit Hunters Modern circle-squarers
- 6. Conclusion
- I found this book quite educational and informational and would encourage everyone to read it in their spare time!